Awesome Nesscar - Video game addiction Awesome Nesscar - Video game addiction

this is PussyShark from the forums, idk if you remember me, but this is really good,

Broadcast #1 Broadcast #1

Someone's a Marble Hornets fan ;)
Very nice effects throughout, looks a lot like Clear Lakes at times. My only real issue is with the red text against certain backgrounds. Didn't quite get the entire story because it was too small and too difficult to read, and that was multiplied by how fast the text changed. maybe give it 3 or 4 more seconds before the text changes.
Anyway, great idea. Liked it, you get 3.5 stars from me mang.

William Konrad Try William Konrad Try

DAMN that was crazy lookin'!Really liked the colors moving around, that was trippy as hell!

First Taste! Anime Opening First Taste! Anime Opening

"Congratulations! Your vote was the last vote needed for this submission to be protected."
-an honor good sir.

KarlSia responds:

Really appreciate you saving my butt

Dr Jono's How-To's: Sex Dr Jono's How-To's: Sex

Dude this is getting front paged for sure, great job! I laughed my dick off! Which is some kind of weird tail-like appendage protruding from my pelvis.. Not sure what it's for..

DrJono responds:

Dearest Pussy Shark:

Thanks. dude! I had a whole mess o' fun making it. More to follow for sure. ;)

If you wish to see more displays of abject foolishness, let your mouse wander over to this here link:

Catch you 'round!

SANIC Boom Alternate Trailer SANIC Boom Alternate Trailer

"shallow and pedantic"

Naruto: Betrayal of Bae Naruto: Betrayal of Bae

"Riveting. An absolutely beautiful masterpiece. Will live on as a cult classic." -Booty Weekly

Friendship is Manly: Saddleship Friendship is Manly: Saddleship

this was actually beautoful. the animation was great and homoerotic humor ALWAYS gets an extra point or two in my book. Sadly, I had to detract a point because either the plot was nonsensical or it was unfinished.
Regardless, please continue to make more, I can tell you are going to do VERY well here on Newgrounds and I am definitely a fan!

Pikapetey responds:

a true fan would give me a follow ;-D

Absolutely Incredible Interview with Internet Sensation, Zabujard! Absolutely Incredible Interview with Internet Sensation, Zabujard!

"Congratulations! Your vote was the last vote needed to protect this submission!"
It was an honor.